Friday, April 3, 2009

Had been to kfc few weeks back and was shocked and appalled at how bad the quality of food was. Went online to their site and let em have it. This is what I told em…

FEEDBACK: Your zinger burger which was supposed to be your best enticement i am sorry to say has simply lost its zing! i hav been a loyal customer wiith ya'll ever since my first zinger during my grad days at b'lore.your zinger i was served today was simply a mass of dry stale lettuce and a minute piece of chicken. The mayo was non existent and the buns were simply too thin and broke off like stale bread does. If it were jam packed i could've put it down to the rush but with simply a handful of consumers to be served to make such a horrible excuse of a burger is inexcusable and unacce ptable from a company like kfc. I am sorry to say that today u have lost a loyal consumer who sees no point in returning and paying good money for sub standard food. There was a time when i dismissed mcdonalds as rubbish compared to ya'll.. guess it is time for me to eat my words. Goodbye KFC.

How can we serve you better: Its simple... Like i said earlier.. Bring back the quallity.. People will pay good money for good food.U dont need your tvc's, u dont need the mba's to tell u that. Stick to the basics. Your food is your core competency.if that sucks like it did today no amount of tvc's are gonna help. Maybe that explained why during lunch hour the place was empty save for a handful of us who i am sorry to say, made the 'mistake' of coming to KFC.Dont worry... we wont make that mistake again.

Half an hour later both the area manager and the shop manager were on the phone to me convincing me this was a one off. I had sworn off of KFC but thought about giving it another shot… I did that 2 days back and by god, they’re BACK!!!! :D The buns were lovely sesame seed coated beauties, the chicken was of the right size that it ought to be, the lettuce was lovely and fresh and thankfully there was enough mayo!!! KFC u have won me back! No more second rate mcdonalds excuse for a burger. Its gonna be zinger all the way although I do miss the lamb burger in INDIANA! :D

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That was cool. Surprised to find that they fixed it.

    I didn't like the food at KFC (@goldsauk) either. The bread was stale. I dropped everything into the bin and walked out. Never even thought of going back.

    ReplyDelete